@The_MartiniGirl: Getting caught under your desk and coming up with nothing in your hand is always so hard to explain.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
@Swishergirl24: The hardest part about going through a divorce is finding a hitman you can trust.
@AntiSemanticShw: In my life Ive spent 90% of my money on drugs, drinking and women. The other 10% I wasted.
@ilovepie84: I broke into your house and slept under your bed all night to protect you from the perverts out there.
@tastefactory: Roses are infrared Violets are infrared I'm hunting you for sport And soon you'll be dead -a valentine from the Predator