@Bunnydurden: Hugs not drugs. Except, yes drugs and why are you touching me?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
@: Idk y men go to bars to meet women? Go to Target. The female to male ratio is 10 to 1 and they’re already looking for things they don’t need
@pleatedjeans: [high school reunion] Amanda: wow, you haven't changed a bit me: [covered in acne and wearing faded Pokemon shirt]: yeah I know
@ThisOneSayz: Unless you have stellar reflexes, throwing a bouncy ball at your spouse during an argument is not the best choice.
@C00LpenNAME: A recent study shows that 90% of all adults have a chronic or even fatal disease The other 10% don't use Web MD