@GuyThe_Guy: My wife puts her pants on just like everyone else, but when she gets one leg in I push her over while she's off balance.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
@MouthOfSass: While I appreciate your enthusiasm, auto flush toilet, I kinda wanted to see that.
@shariv67: We only use 10% of our brains because the other 90% is busy regretting saying "You too!" to a waiter after he said "Enjoy your meal."
@lejessica: I like to have a glass of water around to make sure there aren't any dinosaurs approaching.
@KimmyMonte: A burrito.. in a bowl? Sure that sounds great! And while you're at it, why don't you rip the blankets off me while I sleep, u piece of shit