Funny Tweeter

Your daily dose of unadulterated funny tweets

If bad ads/pop-ups are redirecting you, please take a screenshot and email it to [email protected]. Help us keep the site clean!

@Thynebear: "What? Only 2% Milk? Then what's the other 98%!?"
[bull walking confidently out of the factory]
Oh you don't wanna know

“What? Only 2% Milk? Then what’s the other 98%!?”
[bull walking confidently out of the factory]
Oh you don’t wanna know

COMMENTS